September 02, 2017

This is where 'Vani Rani' actor Jitendra Nokewal lost his heart..

TV actors work round the clock and hardly get time to relax, but Jitendra Nokewal managed to get a break from the hectic shooting schedule. The actor, who is currently seen as one of the leads in Essel Vision's show 'Vani Rani' on &TV travelled to Ladakh last week.


"I wanted to escape the hustle and bustle and to witness absolute silence. So last year I packed the bags, switched off my mobile and went to Ladakh. I fell head over heels in love and lost my heart in the high altitude wonderland of Ladakh. Because of my unending tryst I went there again and explored some new places. I went to tso moriri lake, nubra valley, magnetic hill, Gurdwara Pathar Sahib and any more places. The best was 'Tanglang La top', which is the world's 2nd highest motorable road. We also scaled over Khardung La Pass and felt that we were on top of the world," said the actor.

Jitendra further added, "The Ladakhis are very hospitable, I cannot tell you how many of times I have been invited by random strangers to have tea, thukpa or momos. I recently came back to Mumbai from the trip and already made a plan to visit Ladakh again."


No comments:

Post a Comment