March 01, 2017

I got to learn a lot of things from Ravindra Gautam: Vishal Bhardwaj

Vishal Bhardwaj, who was last seen in SAB TV's 'Khidhki', recently entered in Star Plus' Meri Durga. Here the dashing actor talks about his role in the show and shares his experience in working with Paperback films..

What are the shows you have done?
My first show was Itti Si Khushi on Sony TV, after that I did Krishnadasi, Silsila Pyar Ka and Sasural Simar Ka. Apart from this, I also did some episodic shows like Savdhaan India, Bhakton Ki Bhakti Mein Shakti, Devlok With Devdutt Pattanaik and Maha episode of Sab TV's Khidhki.

Tell us something about your role in Meri Durga.
I am playing the role of Madhav, who is an architect by profession. He will meet Durga's family by chance, they get impressed by Madhav's profile and offer him to stay with them as a paying guest. There will be a love triangle between Madhav, Amrita (Aishwarya Sharma) and Shilpa (Ashna Kishore).

Is your role inspired from SRK's character blockbuster film DDLJ?
Not exactly. The only similarity is that Madhav will try to woo Amrita's father (Yashpal Choudhary) in a similar way Shah Rukh Khan tried to impress Amrish Puri in 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge'.

How has your experience been working with Paperback films?
It has been a wonderful experience working with Pradeep (Kumar) sir, and Ravindra (Gautam) sir. I feel lucky that I got an opportunity to work under the guidance of a film director. It's been quite a learning experience for me as I get to learn a lot of things related to acting. The best part of Paperback Films is that everything gets executed according to plan. I am looking forward to a long and productive association with this production house.

What do you love to watch on television?
Being a TV actor, I hardly get the time to watch television. Whenever I get time, I like to watch movies and web-series to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment