July 16, 2016

Terence Lewis to flaunt his six packs in the finale act of So You Think You Can Dance

Talented choreographer Terence Lewis who is now-a-days seen as a judge on &TV’s ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ we hear is undergoing some strict fitness training. The training is for his act in the finale of the dance show. He will be seen dancing on the chartbuster number ‘Malhari’ from Bajirao Mastani.

Speaking about his training Terence shared, “Though I usually follow a healthy diet, I thought my abs need to look toned so I have been training for extra hours since the past three weeks. It is necessary for the look and the feel of the song. I hope the audience like the end result.

We are sure they will Terence!

Catch Terence’s performance in the Grand Finale episode of So You Think You Can Dance this Saturday & Sunday, July 16 & July 17 at 8:30pm only on &TV

No comments:

Post a Comment