June 03, 2015

Thapki's Slam Book...

We caught up with Thapki(Jigyasa Singh) from Colors' recently launched show 'Thapki Pyaar Ki', who is facing difficulties due to her stammer problem. Here the pretty girl spared some time to answer our slam book questions..

Name: Vaani Chaturvedi, but everyone calls me Thapki..

Hobby: Watching cricket, dancing, and reading newspapers, singing.

Inspiration: Hrithik Roshan because he used to stammer just like me. He had dreams and he worked hard to achieve them.

Strengths: My Family – they have always supported me, they are my biggest strength and source of confidence. Also, my stammer – because it forces people to pay attention to what I am saying.

Weakness: I always think with my heart..main hamesha apne dil ki sunti hoon..

Favourite Food: Yummy street chaat from Delhi and Agra’s specialty petha

Favourite Actor / Actress: Shahrukh Khan, because he is the ultimate king of romance and Kangana Ranaut because she is self-made and does not let anything affect her no matter what people say.

Favourite Sport: Cricket, and my favourite cricketer is my brother, Shubh

Favourite Commentator: Siddhu ji..I find his Siddhuisms very entertaining.

Favourite Superhero: Superman because he can fly and I often wish even I could fly like him.

Favourite Cartoon Character: Tom and Jerry.

Do you believe in love? Yes, completely believe in Love. It is the closest thing we have to magic.

What makes you laugh no matter what? Watching old classic movies like Andaaz Apna Apna.

Are you a forgiving person? Everyone makes mistakes, it is important to move on.

All-time favourite movie?  My favourite is Queen. The underlining message in the movie is to let certain things go. To stop being who you were and become who you are. And the movie once again proves that Golgappe always work, its impact never fails, be it Delhi or Amsterdam.

Idea of happiness? Happiness can be found in any situation. I feel a person can be happy as long as he or she chooses to be happy.

Idea of a perfect date? Rains, Bhutta and piping hot tea.

Do you believe in destiny? Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never even knew you had and I am living one such dream already. And therefore I truly believe in destiny.

One thing you would like to change about yourself? I’m perfect the way I am.

My hero when I was growing up? Papa, because there is only one king in every girl’s life and mine is my father.


No comments:

Post a Comment