August 04, 2014

Jodha Akbar 4th August 2014 Written Episode

Scene 1
Jodha says that why aren’t you taking me for jungle hunt, jalal sits sadly on bed, jodha says that you know that I don’t like to kill animals but I always go with you then why are you not taking me this time, jalal looks at atifa’s pic and says that if I take you then others wives will feel jealous of you. if I take all people with me then it will take more time, also I arranged meena bazar for wives too so I think I should go alone, you want me to be better husband then let me go, jodha says that if this is the case then I allow you to go, jodha is about to leave when she sees jalal looking at atifa’s pic, he sees jodha and looks down, jodha makes face and goes from there.
the master of khaibar looks at cave in jail and says that jalal and his ministers doesn’t know that there is a secret way out from palace and mahaC knows this, your mission will complete mahaC. in jail, all soldiers are gossiping that jalal is taking soldiers and ministers out for hunting.

Scene 2
Jalal and some ministers are going for hunt in jungle, he sends atgah far, he talks to atifa, he ask her that are you always keep veil on your face, atifa says that my husband orders me so I have to take it, jalal says that your husband isn’t here so you can take it off, she takes off her veil jalal looks at her face and smiles. the rainj starts pouring down in jungle, jalal says to ram that we should go to tents, atifa aask ram that should we go also, he says yes as jalal is going, atifa makes sad face and ays that I would like to enjoy rain in open, I would like to ride and view jungle in rain, jalal looks at her and says to ram that I will stay here in jungle, I want to enjoy rain here, you got tents, atifa smiles, ram leaves, only jalal and atifa are left.

Jodha gives Rahim new toys, salima says why you give him more toys, jodha says that kids always like toys and look I have nought many toys for him, salima says that I cant believe soon you will handle three children together, she leaves to talk with hamida. dasi ask jodha that what is your decision about our princess, jodha gives her letter and says to convey my message to your princess that don’t take drastic decision, I wont let anything wrong happen with her, its my promise, dais gets happy, jodha thinks that on right time I will tell jalal that this rajvanshi princess is not ready to marry Mughal prince, he will understand.

Scene 3
Jalal gives his hand to atifa, she shyly takes it, jalal pulls her close to him and holds her shoulders, he ask her to enjoy the view, atifa gets afraid with bear’s noise, jalal puts fire on wood stick, he throws it away and bear is hunted from it, atifa is impressed and says I didn’t know you can do this too, he ask soldiers to see the bear, they goes to see him and comes back saying that bear it that, jalal says ok and takes atifa from there, soldiers gossip that what kind of hunt was that, if bear was dead then why didn’t jalal took atifa to that way? seems like jalal is on hunt today but for something else. atgah comes back and sees jalal and atifa enjoying view of jungle together, he is upset.

Scene 4
Jalal is in his court, he is listening to ram tanu’s song, atifa is there too, ram sings then atifa sings looking at jalal, jalal smiles looking at her, ram starts singing but jalal stops him and atifa to sing, atgah says this is insult of ram, jalal says I want only atifa to sing, ram feels offended and leaves from there, atifa continues the song, atgah is not happy with jalal’s attitude, after song ends, jalal praises atifa and gives her his precious ring, she takes and leaves from there, atgah says can I talk to you, jalal says yes, atgah says that you are doing wrong, its a sin. atgah says to jalal that being married, roaming around with other women is not only bad but it is considered as big sin in our religion, you know about all this but as your guider I suggest you to not do this, jalal says that you are right, you can guide me but to tell you truth that whenever I listen to atifa singing, I get lost in her, not only her face but her voice, her everything is making me crazy about her, I think of her all the time, I know I am not doing right with my wives, I should be with jodha, I thought that I cant love anyone after loving jodha but atifa make me go mad about her.

Master of khaibar frees khaibar and ask him to run from jail from that secret cave, sharif comes in jail, soldier ask him why is he here, sharif says that jail is my responsibility and I can come anytime, he goes inside jail and ask why there is no soldier here, he comes to khaibar’s lock up and sees khibar missing from lock up, he shouts that soldiers this beast has run away, sharif thinks that a giant man cant run from here till he doesn’t know any secret way out from this palace, he sees cave that s going out from palace.

Scene 5
Jodha is sleeping, she dreams that jalal is sitting with her on bed, he says that I love you laot jodha. in ankhon main plays.. jodha then sees in dream that jalal and atifa are together and spending romantic moments together, he gets close to atifa, jodha wakes up from dream being terrified, jodha thinks why I am sseing these kinds of dreams, this isn’t good.
jalal is going somewhere is palace, when he looks in atifa’s raoom, atifa takes off her dupatta and jewelry to sleep, jalal looks at her but then turns and goes from there. khaibar comes in jodha’s room who is fast asleep.

Precap
Jodha says to jalal that don’t forget that you are given tilte of AKBAR not by your ministers but it is given to you for your love and justice towards common man, jalal says that doesn’t mean that I will forgive a person who comes in my harem without permission, I will kill khibar now and I will give him such brutal death that nobody will dare to come in my palace or my hare.



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment