October 05, 2013

Day 20- Bigg Boss House bids adieu to Anita Advani

After staying in the house for three weeks, Anita Advani bids farewell to the Bigg Boss house and its contestants. Her exit not only came as shock for her but also for the other inmates, especially Tanisha and Armaan, who were rather fond of her and quite close to her.

Leaving behind the inmates who were extremely fond of her cooking, she had donned the role of a mother in the Bigg Boss House, as she was the eldest in the house.

She joined the show to kill her loneliness, make some new friends and face some new challenges. She found a friend in Tanisha & Shilpa and shared some of her concealed chapters of her life with them.  After spending two weeks in heaven, because of a major tabadla she was sent to hell but as luck would have it, she didn’t have to suffer much and was evicted soon thereafter.

Speaking on her exit Anita said, “Bigg Boss has been a great experience and I really enjoyed staying in the house. I wanted to test myself when I entered the house however, I don’t think that I can ever be politically correct or manipulative. I have made some great friends here like Tanisha and that is what I am taking back home.

Well here’s wishing Anita all the best for her future!!




Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment