February 17, 2012

Vidya Balan in Uttaran to promote 'Kahaani'

Yesterday Vidya Balan made a special appearance in Colors’ Uttaran to promote her upcoming film Kahaani.  Earlier she appeared as sultry Silk on Sony’s Bade Acche Lagte Hain for the promoting of  The Dirty Picture.

Tina Dutta aka Ichcha was very excited to meet Vidya, “It’s was great working with her. I started my career with Parineeta where I played teenage Lolita. It was my first Bollywood project with Vidya and it was shot in Mumbai that was the first time I came to Mumbai and it was my dream that I will became an actress. I was so excited when Vidya came yesterday on our Uttaran set. I am fortunate to share screen space with her again, it felt so great. Being such a popular actor she is still so down to earth. She watches my show and complimented me, it feels great.

-K Himaanshu Shukla..

















"To read more about Tina Dutta Click Here"


Join us on Facebook
Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

2 comments: