January 18, 2012

Sara Khan angry over KRK’s proposal on twitter

Kamaal R Khan is known as the controversy King. He has been giving statements which become headlines, but this time the actor has crossed all his limits. As per earlier reports, KRK has proposed to Sara Khan, a television actress, on social networking site Twitter.

KRK has clearly mentioned that he is in love with Sara. He used to send messages like “Good morning and kiss to Sara khan” on Twitter. He later went to the extent of posting a bold comment which read as, “Its official that yesterday I have broken up with my Moroccan girlfriend Sabah but today I am already in love with Sara khan TV actress”.

All this has made Sara Khan go mad. The actress is feeling trapped and disturbed. She is too irritated with the way KRK has been chasing her. When contacted Sara says, “I was shocked to hear about KRK’s tweet. I am not tech savvy, so not yet checked what he had written exactly. I am disturbed as my phone keeps ringing from last two days and everyone is asking me about this. I tried to call him on his personal number but he didn’t answer my calls.

In order to give answer to this behavior Sara asked her personal PR to revert on the site. He tweeted, “, “@kamaalrkhaan: If you really love Sara then come and propose her instead of writing such things on twitter...Be a man”.

He further added, “, “@kamaalrkhaan: U proposed Sara on twitter...lol. It’s a cheap publicity stunt to stay in news, do something which can be appreciated n accepted.”

Well, it’s time to see what KRK has to say about this!

SOURCE: Daily Bhaskar


"To read more about Sara Click Here"

Join us on Facebook

Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

 



No comments:

Post a Comment