January 18, 2012

I am disturbed because of KRK's tweet: Sara Khan


Kamaal R Khan is well known for his controversial statements. He loves to write notorious tweets on his micro-blogging site. He started sending kisses to Sara by his tweets. “Good morning and kiss to Sara khan.”  Earlier he used to send kisses to Asin every morning.

He didn’t stop here, he then posted, “Its official that yesterday I have broken up with my Moroccan girlfriend Sabah but today I am already in love with Sara Khan TV actress”.

Today he tweeted, “I am a man of one woman so I can't think about anybody else except Asin, Sara and Sunny.”  And then he posted, “Acha Bhaiyon aur bahno good night and kiss to Ass means Asin, Sara, Sunny.

Sara Khan shot to fame with show Bidaai and is presently seen in ZEE TV’s ‘Ram Milyee Jodi’. She is all set to make Bollywood debut with “Dark rainbow”.  KRK who is planning to make a film approached Sara to play the leading lady in it to which Sara refused, as the role is not attractive. She doesn’t want to spoil her career with Kamaal’s movie and opted “Dark Rainbow”, which is directed by Abhik Bhanu.

I was shocked to hear about KRK’s tweet. I am not tech savvy so not yet checked what he had written exactly. I am disturbed as my phone keeps ringing from last two days and everyone is asking me about this. I tried to call him on his personal number but he didn’t answer my calls,” Sara said.

Himaanshu Shukla who is handling Sara’s personal PR tweeted, “@kamaalrkhaan: If you really love Sara then come and propose her instead of writing such things on twitter...Be a man

He went ahead and said, “@kamaalrkhaan: U proposed Sara on twitter...lol.  It’s a cheap publicity stunt to stay in news, do something which can be appreciated n accepted.

SOURCE: ICARE


"To read more about Sara Click Here"

No comments:

Post a Comment