December 30, 2011

Actress Rozlyn Khan Refuse smuggling of Drugs for 31st Night


As the entire world is getting ready for new year celebration, the city police has tightened its security as well. To overcome this, the drugs mafia’s has come up with new thought of smuggling in five-star hotels. A complain lodged by a model has revealed the plan of drugs smugglers at Oshiwara police station.  A Gladrags Model / Acterss Rozlyn Khan got call from drugs mafia for smuggling on 31st night, but she refused for it and on contrary she informed the police about it.

“ In early December , I received a call from a man who identified himself as Anthony , claiming that he was an organizer for international events. He offered me private  show in five-star hotel and was willing to pay three times my usual fees. I was surprised , I agreed to perform. After first few conversation , the caller informed me that my remuneration would be handed over to me by his Mumbai associate in a travel bag . He said that I would have to carry the bag along with me when I went to perform at the show,”says Rozlyn Khan. May be Miss Khan suspected that man, through his conversation and got curious to know more about the traveling bag mystery . Latter the caller disclosed that the bag contains Drugs, and which she have to carry into the hotel and it would be easy for her, as she would get VIP access to the party , and won’t be stop at security.

He informed me that so many Item girls had agreed to carry out this instruction unintentionally. I got furious when I heard of the scheme and told him not to call me back. He threatened me of dire consequence if I dared to pass on the information to the police. But I felt that it was my responsibility to inform the law enforcers and my colleagues in the society, who may be unaware of these schemes and suffer” Rozlyn Khan added.

After that she immediately approached the Oshiwara police station and registered a complain against the caller under section 507 of IPC for criminal intimidation  via anonymous communication. 

-K Himaanshu Shukla..

 Join us on Facebook

Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment