April 15, 2011

What I would do Tomorrow?..


Courtesy : 'Velvet Chocolates & Brownies'
Tomorrow is my Birthday!! And I will be another year older!!.. and I am knocking knocking on heaven(...may be Hell) doors!!...


I’ve walked on the surface of this planet for 26 years now.

Honestly...trust me at this moment I feel like a mixed bag of emotions...literally!! what is a birthday without your own people around?..I am far away from home, I am in Mumbai and my family & most of my close friends are not with me, probably they are also as upset as I am ,that I couldn’t be with them...but then again as "Work Is Worship"..! so I will celebrate my b-day with amidst all who are with me with the best of delicacies around...


I shy away from birthday surprises. I squirm if somebody sings the birthday song for me.

I don't like birthday parties The birthday parties I remember weren't mine.

I persuaded myself to believe that there are better things to do then being bothered with birthday parties.

"Parties are for babies," I would say bitterly!!.. :) :)

Some of my friends are asking me what I am planning to do on my birthday?

When my mom is in the delivery room when I was born. God stood there and said to me, 'Breathe.' So on Saturday that is what I will be doing – breathing :).

Apart from that I have a secret plan to celebrate my birthday.

Take Care..!
Stay Blessed..!
-K Himaanshu Shukla..





13 comments:

  1. happy bday himaanshu sir, thanks 4 sara angad photoshoot . pls now we want kinshuk and parul photoshoot and interview .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember- seher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many happy returns, Himu. thank u for being a great friend and for giving us that hot Sangad shoot. :) ur the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey thanx for adding my pic to ur blog,,,, n im sure u will like the cake which im planing to make for u ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true

    ReplyDelete
  7. dude may ur birthday be filled with sunshine n smiles, laughter n love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flying papers , multi colours of balloon, delicated blossom, fantastic people, love and laughter. What it describes? HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMAANSHU SIR

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday sir sa'ab love u

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy bday in adv god bless u ;))

    ReplyDelete
  11. very true...bday happy tabhi hota hai jab apne sath hote hain...n sirf ek cake n ek chaku k sath sabse achi party celebrate ho jati hai...
    birthday songs unhi k munh se ache lagte hain jo dil se gate hain birthday wish ki formality k liye nai.....

    belated ya advance jo chao woh wala happy birthday

    ReplyDelete