February 16, 2011

End of chapter with Citius Tech..but the show will go on..!

Dear friends, citiustech-colleagues and my blog readers,

17th February, 2011 : My last day with Citius Tech and it is with mixed emotions that I am writing this blog-post, it seems so recently that I joined Citius Tech on 8th March, 2010. I have so much to say but I don't want to waste your precious time so I am keeping it very short and simple.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratefulness to my friends, colleagues and EOG mates. Each and every one of you have played a pivotal role in shaping me both personally and professionally. (no names have been listed here as I think it would not be fair to miss out anyone).

Personally I do not believe in Goodbye's, because I think Good bye means going away and going away means forgetting. I don’t want to forgot the time spent in Citius Tech. But still I am saying Goodbye to you all :)

Socializing citizens can find me on Orkut and Facebook(preferred). For professional networking I am their on LinkedIn and Peer-Power.

I hope to cross paths with you sometime in the future and with this note I end this blog-post.

Until we meet again, try to stay in touch!..

Stay Blessed..!

Cheers,
-K Himaanshu Meehirs’ Shukla…


16 comments:

  1. all the best shukla ji

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude finally ur leaving citi us
    best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a news for me himaanshu, when did u resigned re baba?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kya baat hai khimu itni jaldi switch maar liya :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. best wishes for your future
    mohan t

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaha jaa rahe ho ab shukla ji? software chhod di kya?

    -Rupali

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best for your future career

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the best himanshu .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kaha join kar raha hai bhai?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats good news shukla . I am happy for you dude .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Himanshu. Al the best for ur future endeavour. Stay in touch and keep on updating your blog, its interesting to follow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,

    Have a great Future ahead...all the best...

    Keep rocking...Chak de fatte nap de killi...

    -Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats good bhaiya, all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Keep in touch.....
    Rashi....

    ReplyDelete