February 13, 2011

I like playing a vampish character : Aaradhna Uppal

Aaradhna Uppal, played lead vamp in Khawish and currently doing in Kitni Mohabbat Hai.


I caught up with fun-loving Scorpio girl, here are excerpts from her interview.
 
What type of girl Aaradhna is?
Very spiritual, a vivacious girl, like a butterfly who flutters, keeping on a variety of nuances, but delicate as hell.

Tell us secret behind your trillion dollar smile?
(smiles)God's grace.

You are a dancer, learned classical music and national bronze medallist in yoga. Why you opt acting as a profession?
Because acting is the biggest challenge,

Tell us bit about your film "Hum Tum Aur Shabana".
I am playing a Choreographer, can't reveal much about the film.

You did a TVC with Shridevi. How was your experience?
Very nice, Shri is very sweet in person; she still looks stunning and gorgeous.

What has been the most embarrassing moment of your life?
I was in a party, and my co-stars of Khawish called me for a group photograph. When I went there, the photographer asked me to step out from the group photo, because he didn’t recognize that I am playing the vamp in the serial.

How hard is it to portray a Vamp on screen?
I find it very difficult, because I am exact opposite. But I like playing a vampish characters, because I get nice jewelleries and colourful costumes.

What kind of people you like to stay away from?
Gossipers and Negative people.

What do you do when people talks behind you back?
Let them talk, 95% of people I know do not talk behind my back.


What do you watch on television?
Zee Cafe and Star World.

Do you believe that two actresses cannot be friends?
Can be, cannot be. My Kitni Mohabbat Hai co-star Kritika Kamra is very sweet girl and we are good friends. I think if you feel insecure in presence of other actress, then you cannot be friends.

Who is your biggest critic?
My family.

Do you make friends easily?
Very easily (smiles), I am very friendly, my friends are angels.

One thing you want to change about yourself?
Learn to talk less; I want to become little bit diplomatic.

Astrology, numerology and tarot cards?
I prefer Tarot cards, because it deals with energy. Tarot card uses your energy to predict the situation.

-K Himaanshu Shukla..!

Also Read:
Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

12 comments:

  1. nice interview himaanshu sir, but u forgot to ask questions about his ex--boyfriend nandish sandhu....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate her , kitne gande roles karti hai .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oye Himaanshu, she is a gem of person ya..but i must suggest she shud take her frndly nature seriously..the day is not far when she will get hurt of being too frndly..she is god gifted person :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Himaanshu sir plss upload some pics of aaradhana ji.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good interview. Nice peek into the person that is Aaradhna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. worked with aradhna and i know her since 1 year..she is one of the best human beings i have come across in my life...very very positive and lively always..god bless her with loads of success and love in her life....aradhna im always there for u ...lots of love :-) N.J

    ReplyDelete
  7. god bless u sweetheart

    ReplyDelete
  8. himaanshu sir we want bidaai season 2 with angad, sara, kinshuk and parul

    ReplyDelete
  9. she actually got trillion dollar smile, god bless her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's a real peach.

    How long has she been married?

    ReplyDelete