January 20, 2011

Nehaa Mehta cleared the air about her relationship status!..

It's been an eventful 2010 for Nehaa Mehta, but the year 2011 started with the rumours about her relationship status.


Nehaa was last seen on television as Godess Parvati in Balaji’s Mythical disaster ‘Kahani Hamare Mahabharat Ki’.  The talented actor also did a Bengali movie ‘Shiva -the Mystery’, which is released last year, and another women centric Bengali movie ‘Krantiveer’ will hit the silver screen in March, 2011.

The actress still has her relation status as single on a social networking site. But if rumours are to believed she is dating one of his ‘Kahani Hamare Mahabharat Ki’ co-star, and is going to get engaged soon.

I called her to find her relation status and about that lucky guy she's traded her single status for. She cleared the air about her relationship status, “I am still Single & not dating any of my co-actros or anyone. The worst part about this industry is that people who have 20 affairs are one. And who have one affair are shown 20 affairs. I really wish I had all those affairs, because all of them are talented & hot men. But the fact is that I haven't had any such relationships”.

When I asked her, don’t you think you are very young to be single? “Yeah, I know. This is not my age to be single. I go with flow of life where life take & wait for my dream men to get enter in my life. To be honest, I want that to happen at its own pace. Though I am surrounded by so many hottest sexy men my co-actors, I am still single. Maybe it is not meant to be now, maybe God wants me to concentrate on my work and then maybe more sexy & hot men will fall for me”, she quips with a smile.

She requested, to all those concerned in spreading this rumours, not to waste their valuable time like this.

-K Himaanshu Shukla..
Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

12 comments:

  1. Tell him i am also single.......lets mingle

    ReplyDelete
  2. no1 is intrested in her relationship status :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. why doesnt she concentrate on her work..she is unknown to us like aaya gaya ishtehaar..baby let ur work speak for urself..best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neha........wow...Its very nice we still love u in london..u have done awesome job in mahbharat, but your film shiv the mystery was very gud....we miss u on televisions...

    But I m shocked that Ur still Single...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can u plz provide some more pic of nehaa prsnl........

    My Mom has given U argds that ur The shiva Mystery film was 1 of hit ur chemistery with amit ghosh was veryyyyyyyy..sizzzilng........

    just waiting for your nxt venture Krantivera ---to relased......bst wshes.....u will rock bengali babes......

    ReplyDelete
  6. nehaa......thnx god ur not geeting engaged..........we would love u seeing on television....specially your pairingwith krishna (mrunal jain) were u had combined shot for all three...shiv, parvati, krishna u make sweet couple....with him...love u....

    ReplyDelete
  7. plz...........give us nehaa mehta & mrunal jain interviews together about something there likes n dislikes...........plz............give some pic to........

    we love u nehaaaaaaaa a bengali babes...gud luck n lots of wishers for u

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nehaa...........ek lambi race ki godi hai.........she will do some wonders in her life for sure..late or fast..........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kitni ghatiya dikhti hai ye nehaaaaaaa mehta, publicity freak :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. nehaa....Ur very gud looking there is some spark in you who make us stay connent...i saw u performances at los vegas....love u....

    plz dnt mind whatever people say some might gud some may be bad... its part of industry......but just keep on rocking....we all love u...

    ReplyDelete
  11. can we know more about nehaa mehta...about her likes n dislikes...interviews....love here so much in haunted nights as jini ... plz it request on demand.... get us more about her...

    ReplyDelete