November 26, 2010

I wish Shahrukh would call me on my birthday : TINA DATTA

You know her as Ichcha in Uttaran, she will turned 19 tomorrow. Last year she celebrated her birthday with giving tributes to those who lost their life in 26/11 attack.


This year before the special occasion I caught up with Tina, who celebrates her birthday tomorrow to know her birthday plans on and off the sets..

Firstly wishing you a very happy birthday in advance!
Thank you so much for the wishes himaanshu!..

Any birthday plans?
No plans yet. I will be shooting for Uttaran tomorrow, will cut Cake on sets. I am planning to throw a big party after two three days.

Which birthday has been the memorable birthday till date?
Every birthday is memorable for me, every year something special happens. I always try to celebrate my birthday in the best possible manner.

One person you wish to meet on your birthday?
Shahrukh Khan (smiles) I wish he would call me on my birthday.

Is there any particular thing which you religiously do on your birthdays?
I go to the mandir, take blessings from my parents. This year I had planned to go to Siddhivinayak to seek the blessings of Ganpati Bappa’s.

Three things you want to change on your birthday?
Only one thing(smiles) I am little bit short tempered.

How well can you handle fame at such a young age?
It feels good to be a star at such a young age. I never knew I would reach at this stage so early but I always knew I would make it big. It feels great to have such a great fan following. It feels nice to touch so many people’s heart.

Any message to your fans?
I want to thank everyone. I just hope I keep you all entertained as always. Keep watching my show, Thank you so much for everything. Love you all…

Have a marvelous birthday Tina, wish you all the happiness in the world, a great year ahead. I hope this blog-post  puts a huge smile on your beautiful face. Keep Smiling & Stay Blessed!...


-K Himaanshu Shukla..


"To read more about Tina Dutta Click Here"


Join us on Facebook
Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

31 comments:

  1. happy bday tina didi

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday
    many many returns of the day

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY HAPPY B'DAY SWEET HEART......

    ReplyDelete
  4. janamdin mubarak hooo tina diiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  5. On your birthday I wish you much happiness and joy. I hope all of your wishes come true. May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
    And have a great year and life ahead.

    Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish u a very very happii tina di......wish u gud luck......thank u himaanshu bhaiya......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many many happy returns of the Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv U TINA...Keep smiling & rocking

    ReplyDelete
  9. It must have been a rainy day when you were born because the heavens were crying because it lost its most beautiful angel.Wishing you all the best in the year to come. May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors. And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm wishing you another year of laughter, joy and fun,
    Surprises, love and happiness,


    On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
    I hope all of your wishes come true.


    May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
    And your birthday be perfect for you!
    I wish you many many more happy & healthy long years to come.


    Himabindu Hegade

    ReplyDelete
  11. re m not turning 21....dunno hu told himaangshu...m turning 19 babe.

    tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry Tina..I updated it..Happy Birthday dear..

    ReplyDelete
  13. many many happy returns of the day

    ReplyDelete
  14. Many happy returns of the day ichki love u

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tina di "You are a Blessing from Heaven"

    ReplyDelete
  16. May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.Have a very Happy Birthday.....Loads of Love.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. tina I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerised by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your birthday makes this day all the more special and beautiful
    Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  19. Many many manyyy happy returns of the day!
    Wish you all the luck in life :)
    May you be a successfull lawyer one day ;)

    Thanks shukla ji ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Because you're very special
    Hope your Birthday holds in store
    Happy hours that overflow
    With all you're wishing for,
    And hope the days that follow it
    Make up a year that brings
    Everything that you deserve
    A million happy things

    ----kabir trivedi

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hope you enjoy your birthday with you family and friends and have a beautiful year filled with joy and fulfils your heart desires:Priya

    ReplyDelete
  22. Many Many Happy Returns of th Day Tina!!!!

    Hey you Himaanshu...next time be careful and confirm before writing any blog...she is turning to 19 not 21

    ReplyDelete
  23. My dear Tina, May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.Have a very Happy Birthday...Loads of Love Shivani..

    ReplyDelete
  24. HAPPY B'DAY TO U SWEET HEART !!
    LOVE U LOADS !! MAY U GET ALL THE HAPPINESS IN UR LIFE
    MWAAH

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy bday tina didi and thank u himanshu bhiya love you

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kick of ur shoes, tak a break, Crank da tunes, Dance n Shake, li8 da candles, cut da cake. Mak it day, Happy BDay

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tina di m happy finally u got maried 2 veer :) m extreamly happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. hapy birthday cute tina..........by ur heartdyn fan.......

    ReplyDelete