November 10, 2010

Hina Khan's Interview

Hina Khan aka Akshara of ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ has a huge fan following. She is an extremely convinced, positive, intelligent girl. She certainly knows how to carry herself with a lot of dignity. It is very rare to find such a blend of beauty and brains and fortunately Hina is one of them. I spoke to Hina about her journey so far.

Tell us something about your journey from Srinagar to Mumbai?

Hmm I am not at all from a film family and frankly speaking I do not even have an acting background though I had always dreamt of taking up acting as a career. Right from the time when I was a tiny tot, I was very eager about acting. I should say that I am fortunate enough to have been singled out by producer Rajan Shahi to play the lead role in ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’.

How do you relate yourself with Akshara?
Hina is very shy, reserved and a very emotional kind of a person who does not like to share much about her personal life with others. I am totaly opposite to Akshara as she always depends upon others to make her personal decisions.

There are few similarities which make us similar and that are, I am shy, emotional, caring like Akshara. However, when it comes to Hina she does not bother about others but she respects her father's decision.

Would you like your show ‘Yeh Ristha Kya Kehlata Hai’ to last for a decade?
Yes I would love it(smiles).

What is your opinion on Rajan Shahi’s Statement ‘Retiring gracefully is an art’?
Ya...It’s great that you leave your great impact on people's heart before you retire. A very few people can do this. I think it’s true. ‘Jung jito ya haaro...Paar baas koshish ye ho ki agar aap haaro to shaan se aur agar jeeto to shaan se, as a victory king'. It is an art, if you know you can't survive with the changing trend in the market then its better to back off and save the reputation you have built up over the years;)

If given an opportunity would you do a Swayamwar like Rakhi and Rahul?
No never... Marriage is a beautiful and sacred institution. I will never insult it like these freaks did just for the sake of getting publicity. I don’t want to criticize Rakhi or Rahul for Swayamwar it’s their personal decision.


What are your expectations from yourself and industry?
That I strive hard and entertaining my fans till the end of my life. I expect that the industry will always remember my work!

Any plans to enter in Bollywood?
Well not now, but i have plans to enter Bollywood soon. For that I am working on my physique, learning dancing, polishing my acting skills and doing many more things.

Are you seeing someone?
Hmm...not really (smiles)

Any message to your fans?
I want to thank all my fans for their love and appreciation. I will try my best to live in their hearts forever. Thanks a lot for all their wishes and love they have given me. Keep supporting me :)

-K Himaanshu Shukla!..

39 comments:

  1. Lovely girl she is . God bless her . Nice interview dude .

    ReplyDelete
  2. hina ur so so so pretty.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hinu i like u when u smile keep smiling
    titiksha gupta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx himanshu bhaiya for this interview.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hina verrrrrrrrrrrrry much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Interview Bro. Hina is a cute girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. u know ur look like my girlfriend same to same

    ReplyDelete
  8. she so down to earth...........Hina is sweetheart..............

    ReplyDelete
  9. hina didi mai apka sabse bada fan ho. didi i love u

    ReplyDelete
  10. hina di aap bahut sweet ho. naitik aur aap made 4 each other lagte ho.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAY HINA DI & KARAN BHAIYA I LUV U SO MUCH.HINA DI & KARAN BHAIYA U R MY FAV ACTORS.I M A BIG FAN OF BOTH OF U.I LIKE BOTH OF U ACTINGS VERY MUCH.ALL THE BEST FOR UR COMING LIFE.MAY GOD FULFIL UR ALL WISHES HINA DI & KARAN BHAIYA.

    ReplyDelete
  12. salam hina u rlooking so sweet & thanx for dis lovely interview love u so much
    keep smiling.god bless u
    from love huni

    ReplyDelete
  13. quite diplomatic answers but den i agree wid u...
    blessed be..:) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hina i like u a lot and i am a very big fan of ur's ................hope God grants each and every wish of ur's...................God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  15. hai Hina u r indeed a very good person & it reflects from ur way of talking God bless!!!!!!!
    Deepali

    ReplyDelete
  16. ASSALAMAKUM hina how r u
    I Wish 4 ” U ”
    Great start 4 Monday
    No Obstacles 4 Tuesday
    No stress 4 Wednesday
    No worry 4 Thursday
    Smile 4 Friday
    Party 4 Saturday

    & Great fun 4 Sunday
    “Have a beautiful and smart week.”
    God bless u...........love u

    ReplyDelete
  17. love u hina di keep rocking

    ReplyDelete
  18. loveeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hinaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  19. plz dont enter bollywood n remember RAJAN SHAHI
    statement.....

    ReplyDelete
  20. amir tum kehna kya chahte ho hina di ko retire ho jaana chahiye agar ha tu tum koi nahi hote ye sab kehne wale

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hina u look so hot and cute. god bless you.
    Amit

    ReplyDelete
  22. hina di u rocksssss

    ReplyDelete
  23. pls take interview of naitik bhaiya

    ReplyDelete
  24. Naitik aur akshara made for each other.....

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hinu ur choooooo sasweet. Love you hinu.
    -----Aayush Kumar

    ReplyDelete
  26. Khimu you're so lucky to meet him!!! nice interview btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hinu is very beautiful and steals the heart of every boy i wish i could meet her

    ReplyDelete
  28. 1 quality we share is i also cry a lot when i m not in good mood /some one is unhappy with me....

    ReplyDelete
  29. She is so pretty, I like her. I am jealous of you himaanshu. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  30. If given an opportunity would you do a Swayamwar like Rakhi and Rahul?
    No never... Marriage is a beautiful and sacred institution. I would not want to insult it like these freaks did just for the sake of getting some publicity out of it. I don't want to criticize Rakhi or Rahul for Swayamwar it's their personal decision.



    LOVE her answer! Go Hina!

    ReplyDelete
  31. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
    hinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, how are you? your smile is very cute. now ok then byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  32. vidhi sharma,meerutApril 25, 2011 at 3:54 PM

    hello, akshara kya kar rahi ho . mujhe apka serial bohut achhaaa lagta.me uska koi bhi episod miss nahi karti.o.k byeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  33. love u akshara............

    ReplyDelete
  34. akshra di..........luv u soooooooooo much ur so cuteeeee n intelligent girl i like u soooooooo mmuucchh

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. ur so cute hina di,i admire u a lot,u r a great strength 4or me...

    ReplyDelete
  37. You r sooo.... sweet

    ReplyDelete