November 29, 2010

Govinda, Celina, Shradha & Vivek to perform at Country Club on New Year Eve

Country Club Ltd (CCIL), a massive clubbing entity will be hosting “Around The World” event across its various properties on New Year eve. Bollywood actors Vivek Oberoi, Govinda, Celina Jaitley and Shradha Sharma will perform at the New Year bash organized by relaxation resort CCIL.

When I contacted Celina she said "I am feeling great on being invited to be a part of CCIL once again. I really feel great and proud to be associated with CCIL. I had an wonderful experience last year and now I am looking forward to perform this year too" .



Shradha has done hit kannada films like ‘Jeeva’ and ‘Jai ho’, her item number 'Barack Obama' in the movie ‘Jeeva’ was a huge hit.

She is associated with CCIL from last 2-3 years and is very excited after getting the offer, “I am happy to get this opportunity, I will be performing in Mangalore, it is a very nice city. This will be my third performance for CCIL, soon we will start rehearsing for the show, we will perform with a group of 15. I'm hoping for the best and will try my best to keep CCIL and its fans happy with my performance,” she quips.

Viveik and Govinda remained unavailable for comment.
-K Himaanshu Shukla..

1 comment: